'; ?> Historic photo albums Catholic Parish of Mossman and Port Douglas

Home page

Parish Photo Albums

These albums of photos of historical interest to our parish are arranged according to the years of the main buildings, namely the first church in Port Douglas (1881-1911), the first church in Mossman (1905-1911), the second church in Mossman (1912-1933), the second church in Port Douglas (1914-1988; now known as St Mary’s by the Sea), and Mossman’s third church, in the Grogan Street complex.

Please click an image to enter that album.

'.$field[$loop][2].'

'.$field[$loop][2].' '; $fp++; } fclose($fp); ?>

Home page